SIOPAO TRAVELS: Summer Camp in Batangas beach

 
 
It was actually a spontaneous out-of-town trip (for me) because it's my parents who insisted me to go with my brother instead of my highschool buddies. It was supposed to be our reunion but my mom had last-minute-change-of-mind because she found out something...

I’m not really friends with the people I’ll be with (like, I really haven’t met them yet except from the 5 of them which are my brother’s gf - ate Owen, kuya Mark, kuya Fahad and ate Cheska) but all of them treated me nicely and they were so friendly. By the way, these people I’m talking about are my brother’s friends whom I barely know and really older than me (I was the youngest there besides Isla, a 5-year-old girl, daughter of Kuya Mark’s friend.) I guess we are more or less 25 people, all in all.

So this beach where we stayed for 2 days and 1 night (May 10-11) is located at Lian, Batangas, just a few kilometers away from Tagaytay. The place is beautiful and cozy, For me, its a paradise.

Day 1


There were no cottages there so they brought tents so that we could sleep comfortably.

With my brother’s girlfriend, ate Owen
With ate Cheska, my brother’s friend

Beautiful sunset by the beach. Favorite time of the day…always





I was still a gradeschooler since I last experienced and saw an actual bonfire. (I was a girlscout back then, that’s why :P) I can’t explain the feeling. All I know is that, I fell in love with it.

Day 2


I woke up to this tattoo which says “Niel” written by my bother’s annoying, crazy, retarded, psycho friend, Niel. LOL My brother actually have the same tattoo.


I will never get tired waking up to this kind of scenery. Omgsh


My tent buddy with our JWU faces


Sharing the duyan with ate Cheska. Hello feet






Experimented with Camera360’s self timer. Lol sorry not sorry


Kuya Mark, the birthday boy, is the one who’s holding the monopod. Beside him is Wilma Doesnt, a TV actress/comedian.



Named this starfish, Patrick Star. lol







Remembrance photo with this famous artist



Tan line

More Siopao Travels to come! LIFE IS GOOD


Author: April Mirondo




God won't give you anything you can't handle.



A Computer Engineering student at Lyceum of the Philippines University, Cavite, April loves Harry Styles, photography, flowers, sunset, milk tea and the Eiffel Tower. She maintains her personal blog at livingacliche.tumblr.com




CONTRIBUTE. Send your articles to  silentvoicepoints@yahoo.com. Subject on your email: VoicePoints. WRITE anything (English or Filipino). SHARE your views. CAPTURE every moment.

Get regular updates straight from your Facebook and Twitter accounts with The Blog of Innocence: SilentVoice Points. Make sure that you keep informed about the latest happenings around you. Be a fan of VoicePoints page on Facebook. Join the online conversation of the people behind your history. Follow and get some tweet updates from @voicepoints on Twitter. Discuss and be a part of this changing world. We believe in your voice. We believe in you. Shout! Speak your mind! Join now! You have the right. You have the freedom!

The Blog of Innocence: SilentVoice Points is accepting works and articles - news on our nation and the world, social issues, environment, advocacy, entertainment, trending issues and events, history, literature, reviews, travel, science and technology and discoveries. We reserve the right to edit and not to publish articles for reasons of libel and ethics.

Need advertising partners? Email us now silentvoicepoints@yahoo.com.  Advertise with us!

0 comments:

SEARCH

Loading...

Translate This Blog

Featured on

Featured on

ADVERTISE WITH US

ADVERTISE WITH US

ADVERTISE WITH US