The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced Friday, January 24 that 793 out of 1,442 passed the Architect Licensure Examination (ALE).
The top performing school is Mapua Institute of Technology-Manila with 82%.
The successful examinees in the January 2014 Architect Licensure Examination who garnered the 10 highest places are the following:
Here is the complete list of passers:
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on February 3, 2014 but not later than February 5, 2014. Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- Initial Registration Fee of P600
- Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2014-2017.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Get regular updates straight from your Facebook and Twitter accounts with The Blog of Innocence: SilentVoice Points. Make sure that you keep informed about the latest happenings around you. Be a fan of VoicePoints page on Facebook. Join the online conversation of the people behind your history. Follow and get some tweet updates from @voicepoints on Twitter. Discuss and be a part of this changing world. We believe in your voice. We believe in you. Shout! Speak your mind! Join now! You have the right. You have the freedom!