Enchong Dee has video scandal with Sebastian Castro?





Enchong Dee and Sebastian Castro allegedly made a video scandal together.

Castro already aired his reaction through his social media accounts regarding his and Dee's alleged video saying he is about 90% sure that he doesn't have a sex video, leaving 10% to his ex secretly taped them without his knowledge.


Rumors about the existence of the video scandal has reached Dee who is currently on vacation with his family in Mongolia. The young actor tweeted a statement on the issue.




The issue actually originated when a parody account of a celebrity posted “Sebastian Castro and Enchong Dee Scandal” on Twitter and linked it to a blind item posted by Entertainment Host Ogie Diaz on Saturday.

Mga 10 seconds lang po yung sex video. Kitang-kita po yung mukha nila pareho.”

“Kita ang buo nilang katawan. Hubo’t hubad sila pareho. Panakaw yung pag-video ng friend ko, eh. Hindi siguro alam ‘yon ni ________ (Young Actor).”

“Bini-BJ po ni YA yung kaibigan ko. Tapos, kinukunan nito ng video sa celfone niya.”

Bakit ipinakita sa kanya? “Wala lang po. Gusto lang niyang iyabang na ikinama daw siya ni YA.”

“Kitang-kita naman po ang mukha niya saka ‘yung friend kong kapartner niya na kaklase niya sa college. Pero sabi po ng friend ko sa akin, last year pa daw ‘yan nangyari. Gusto niya kasing i-prove sa akin na bakla talaga si YA.”

Viral na ba ‘yung video? “Sabi niya sa akin, hindi naman daw niya ikakalat, eh! For personal file lang daw niya po.”

Filipinos first got to know Castro as a commercial model. He participated in the Cosmo Hot Bachelors show in 2011. He also made print and TV ads like Jollibee, Sun Mobile and Pantene. But what really caught a lot of people's attention was his controversial sexy music video on Youtube, titled Bubbles.


Get regular updates straight from your Facebook and Twitter accounts with The Blog of Innocence: SilentVoice Points. Make sure that you keep informed about the latest happenings around you. Be a fan of VoicePoints page on Facebook. Join the online conversation of the people behind your history. Follow and get some tweet updates from @voicepoints on Twitter. Discuss and be a part of this changing world. We believe in your voice. We believe in you. Shout! Speak your mind! Join now! You have the right. You have the freedom!

Need advertising partners? Email us now silentvoicepoints@yahoo.com. Advertise with us!

0 comments:

SEARCH

Translate This Blog

Featured on

Featured on

ADVERTISE WITH US

ADVERTISE WITH US

ADVERTISE WITH US