Quezon City’s bet, Koreen Medina was crowned Mutya ng Pilipinas 2013 Asia Pacific while Cebu City’s Angeli Dione Gomez was crowned Mutya ng Pilipinas Tourism International 2013 at the pageant’s final night held at NBC Tent in Taguig City, Friday night, July 26.
MEET: Mutya ng Pilipinas 2013 Official Candidates
Hosted by Chris Tiu and past Mutya winners, the pageant consisted of a swimsuit portion and evening gown portion until the top 10 contestants were picked to move on to the Question and Answer portion.
- Mutya ng Pilipinas 2013 1st runner-up: Mutya #13 Maureen Montagne of Arizona
- Mutya ng Pilipinas 2013 2nd runner-up: Mutya #22 Kristian Aubrey Nolasco of Caloocan City
- Mutya ng Pilipinas Overseas Communities 2013: Asdis Karlsdottir of Iceland
|Mutya ng Pilipinas Asia Pacific 2013 Korine Medina was crowned by her predecessor, Camille Guevarra. – Photo by Jory Rivera/OPMB Worldwide|
|Mutya ng Pilipinas Tourism International 2013 Angeli Dione Gomez was crowned by her predecessor, Rizzini Alexis Gomez, the reigning Miss Tourism International – Photo by Jory Rivera/OPMB Worldwide|
Here are the top 10 finalists:
1. Mutya 31 Nazita Reyhanian
2. Mutya 15 Asdis Karlsdottir
3. Mutya 13 Maureen Montagne
4. Mutya 6 Angeli Dione Gomez
5. Mutya 20 Catherine Trivino
6. Mutya 16 Joselle Mariano
7. Mutya 9 Zandra Flores
8. Mutya 29 Vina Openiano
9. Mutya 21 Koreen Medina
10. Mutya 22 Kristian Aubrey Nolasco
|Photo by Richard A. Reyes|
Get regular updates straight from your Facebook and Twitter accounts with The Blog of Innocence: SilentVoice Points. Make sure that you keep informed about the latest happenings around you. Be a fan of VoicePoints page on Facebook. Join the online conversation of the people behind your history. Follow and get some tweet updates from @voicepoints on Twitter. Discuss and be a part of this changing world. We believe in your voice. We believe in you. Shout! Speak your mind! Join now! You have the right. You have the freedom!