Abby Asistio joins 'The Voice of the Philippines' Blind Auditions

 
 
One of the 121 artists invited by the Philippine franchise of 'The Voice' is Abby Asistio. 
 

Asistio is an soul/RNB artist. She released her self titled debut album in March 2012. Her first single was “Tagpuan.” She also has a carrier single “When I’m With You.”
 
 
The singer-songwriter joined 'Remix Report' of GMA NewsTV and 'Tekno Trip' of TV5′s AksyonTV. She hosted 'Pinoy Airsofter' on FlipTV from 2008-2010.
 
The Alopecia advocate bravely took the spotlight last year as she shares her empowering life story in “The Bottomline With Boy Abunda.” She was diagnosed with Alopecia Areata, a rare hair-related disease.
 
 
I wanna be able to give beauty. I wanna be able to give life. I wanna be able to inspire, make others know that they can fly. I wanna have meaning in my life. This is my heart - to share the light that is in me. The same light that awakened my soul. So I give my all. I heed the call through my songs. - Abby Asistio 
 
Get regular updates straight from your Facebook and Twitter accounts with The Blog of Innocence: SilentVoice Points. Make sure that you keep informed about the latest happenings around you. Be a fan of VoicePoints page on Facebook. Join the online conversation of the people behind your history. Follow and get some tweet updates from @voicepoints on Twitter. Discuss and be a part of this changing world. We believe in your voice. We believe in you. Shout! Speak your mind! Join now! You have the right. You have the freedom!

Need advertising partners? Email us now silentvoicepoints@yahoo.com. Advertise with us!
 

0 comments:

SEARCH

Translate This Blog

Featured on

Featured on

ADVERTISE WITH US

ADVERTISE WITH US

ADVERTISE WITH US