Wanted Abra mayor surfaces in YouTube video



After nearly two weeks of being in hiding, Bangued mayoralty re-electionist Ryan Luna made his first appearance through an uploaded video on the popular video website YouTube.

In the video addressed to his constituents, Luna talked about a grand conspiracy of his rivals, including his Vice Mayor Allan Seares who took his oath to replace Luna last week.

His Youtube video carries Freddie Aguilar’s Katarungan as a backing track.



“I am still here even if there has been an arrest warrant issued against me, even though I’m not in Bangued, I am not hiding because I have a clear conscience,” he said in the Ilocano dialect.

"I am talking to my lawyers so I can fix my papers. There’s a grand conspiracy by Gov. Takit and uncle Dominic and Vice Mayor to grab the power from me. Don’t permit them, my constituents. I want to surface soon to show my innocence and to clear my name.”

Gov. Takit is Gov. Eustaquio Bersamin, a long-time ally, and Dominic is Dominic Valera, his rival in the mayoralty.

Despite the controversies surrounding him, Luna insisted that he is still the mayor of Bangued. After the warrant for Luna’s arrest became effective, his cousin, Vice Mayor Allan Seares, was named acting mayor of Bangued.

“I am still your Mayor. That is deception. There is no legality in it (warrant). We are of the same blood, don’t let them use you, we are closer because we are cousins."

Get regular updates straight from your Facebook and Twitter accounts with The Blog of Innocence: SilentVoice Points. Make sure that you keep informed about the latest happenings around you. Be a fan of VoicePoints page on Facebook. Join the online conversation of the people behind your history. Follow and get some tweet updates from @voicepoints on Twitter. Discuss and be a part of this changing world. We believe in your voice. We believe in you. Shout! Speak your mind! Join now! You have the right. You have the freedom!

Need advertising partners? Email us now silentvoicepoints@yahoo.com. Advertise with us!

0 comments:

SEARCH

Translate This Blog

Featured on

Featured on

ADVERTISE WITH US

ADVERTISE WITH US

ADVERTISE WITH US