- Name: Lorna Regina 'Loren' Bautista Legarda
- Age: 52
- Educational attainment: Masters in National Security Administration, National Defense College of the Philippines
- Classification: Veteran
- Work experience: Commercial model, journalist, environmentalist
- Political Party: Team PNoy
- Civil Status: Annulled
- Net worth/SALN: (To follow)
Where she stands
- Legalizing divorce: Yes
- Same-sex marriage: "I am open to listening to that and that would be a very interesting debate because I don’t want to immediately say yes to that while I am of the opinion that we should provide and respect the rights and im for equality however I want to know when we say union what does it actually mean because union would mean marriage between different things depending on the fine print of the bill."
- Territorial dispute against China: "There is no place for violence and war in this dispute. I've always said that we must use our economic and cultural diplomacy in trying to resolve this."
- Death penalty: "I was for the death penalty in my first term and I've said that. However, I must review that position and see whether this has been a deterrent actually to crime."
- Reproductive health law: "Let's give the law a chance."
There is no place for violence and war in this dispute. I've always said that we must use our economic and cultural diplomacy in trying to resolve this. We must focus or put our efforts on everything that could help promote bilateral relations between China and the Philippines.
Get regular updates straight from your Facebook and Twitter accounts with The Blog of Innocence: SilentVoice Points. Make sure that you keep informed about the latest happenings around you. Be a fan of VoicePoints page on Facebook. Join the online conversation of the people behind your history. Follow and get some tweet updates from @voicepoints on Twitter. Discuss and be a part of this changing world. We believe in your voice. We believe in you. Shout! Speak your mind! Join now! You have the right. You have the freedom!