Derek Ramsay on Sam Milby: "He is gay"



Actor Sam Milby said Derek Ramsay has phoned him to deny reports he called the Kapamilya hearthrob "gay."

Reports about Derek Ramsay calling Sam Milby gay surfaced over the weekend. According to Jobert Sucaldito, a source told him that Derek was trying to impress a young singer-actress. When he found out that the girl is close to Sam, Derek reportedly asked the girl, "Why Sam? He is gay."

In an interview with ABS-CBN News on Wednesday, Milby said he has known Ramsay for a long time and he knows the actor would never make a slur like that.

“Siya ang tumawag sa akin. When he was explaining to me, natuwa ako kasi I know he wouldn’t say anything like that. Derek, I’ve known him for a long time. He knows me, he knows what I am, he knows what I’m not so I know he wouldn’t say anything like that. Even if he didn’t call me and I heard about it first, I wouldn’t have believed na he will say something like that. I know Derek. I know Derek is one of those guys who will be there for me. He’s a good friend.”

Asked where he thinks the reports came from, Milby said: “I have no idea. I can’t think of anybody who can say that. Ganun talaga sa showbiz. You have issues that come out. Some of these you just have to laugh at kasi ganun talaga sa showbiz.”

Get regular updates straight from your Facebook and Twitter accounts with The Blog of Innocence: SilentVoice Points. Make sure that you keep informed about the latest happenings around you. Be a fan of VoicePoints page on Facebook. Join the online conversation of the people behind your history. Follow and get some tweet updates from @voicepoints on Twitter. Discuss and be a part of this changing world. We believe in your voice. We believe in you. Shout! Speak your mind! Join now! You have the right. You have the freedom!

Need advertising partners? Email us now silentvoicepoints@yahoo.com. Advertise with us!

0 comments:

SEARCH

Translate This Blog

Featured on

Featured on

ADVERTISE WITH US

ADVERTISE WITH US

ADVERTISE WITH US