Miss Philippines Earth 2013 Official Candidates

Posted on 4/15/13 7:35 PM


Bacolod City – Alyssa Marie Villarico
 21, TV Host
What is your ambition in life?:
My ambition in life is to become a flight attendant.

Bogo City – Mira-Mae Dimmerling
 20, Tourism Management Student
What tip can you share to promote water cooperation in the Philippines?:
We need to nurture our water tables, because our life is connected to it.

Cabanatuan City – Dianne Mae Jamero
18, College Student
Most memorable moment:
When I was crowned as Miss Cabanatuan 2013.

Cabugao, Ilocos Sur – Jannie Loudette Alipo-on
20, Talent
What lessons did you learn from your childhood/growing years?:
I learned to be independent and self-reliant. I was taught these values by the elders when I was young.

Calapan City – Kristia Kaye Nable
19, Psychology Graduate
Most memorable moment:
When I joined and was crowned as Mutya ng Lungsod ng Calapan 2012 as it is my first time in pageant. I also consider representing my beloved City in Miss Oriental Mindoro memorable.

Caloocan City – Eva Eunice Reinoso
18, Conservatory of Music Voice-Musical Theater Student
Most memorable moment:
When my father died and when I won Binibining Caloocan 2013.

Candon City – Dianne Tongol
 21, Clinical Meetings Coordinator and Registered Nurse
What is your ambition in life?:
My ambition is simply to have a work that touches the lives of the others.

Cebu City – Teffanie Llamada
23, MA in Psychiatric Nursing
What is your ambition in life?:
My dream is to become a tribal singer and sing once in ASAP.

Consolacion, Cebu – Jessa Marie Cariaga

Dipolog City – Liza Rose Dancalan
22, Volunteer Nurse
Why do you want to be Miss Philippines Earth 2013?:
I want to be crowned as Miss Philippines Earth because I believe in the value of volunteerism. I believe I can give a huge help for the environment and influence people to do their own share in saving Mother Earth. I believe that great success always starts from a single step.

Filipino Community in Canada – Marie-Antonette Carbon
21, College Student
Why do you want to be Miss Philippines Earth 2013?:
I would like to become Miss Philippines Earth because I will have personal growth and improve as a person and I would be honoured to help promote environmental awareness and make a difference.

Filipino Community in Saudi Arabia – Nisreen Mohd Khurshid

Filipino Community in USA (West) – Alma Cabasal
 25, Medical Assistant
Most memorable moment:
My 3-day blackbelt seminar/examination for Karate.

Iligan City – Sharmaine Reyes
19, Medical Technology Student
Most memorable moment:
Winning my very 1st pageant which enabled me to discover a lot of things I thought I am not capable of.

Ipil, Zamboanga Sibugay – Athina Karla Chia
 24, Nurse Clinical Instructor
What lessons did you learn from your childhood/growing years?:
Time is gold. Education is important.

Iriga City – Katherine Lagrimas
 23, TV Host
Why do you want to be Miss Philippines Earth 2013?:
Because I want to do something very important in my life.

Las Pinas City – Karla Patricia Alas
21, Registered Nurse
Most memorable moment:
One of the most memorable moments in my life is when I passed the board exams.

Legazpi City – Casey Ann Austria
21, College Student
What is your ambition in life?:
To build reputation in line of pageantry and show business.  

Lipa City – Jillian Kristin Deveza
23, CPA and Law Student
What is your ambition in life?:
My ambition in life is to become a CPA lawyer, work in the United Nations, and then later on turn to a vocation on preaching God’s word.

Mabalacat City – Aura Donna Garon
22, Ambassadress, Global Workers and Family Federation Inc.
What lessons did you learn from your childhood/growing years?:
One of the most important lessons in life that I learned during my growing up years is the virtue of independence in where I discovered how to live life, love life and laugh with life!

City of Manila – Alyanna Amistad
20, BS Business Administration Major in Marketing Management Student
Why do you want to be Miss Philippines Earth 2013?:
I have always wanted to be an ambassador for the environment. And in line with my ambition in becoming a beauty queen and my advocacy, I know that Miss Philippines Earth 2013 may be the right title for my dream.

Marikina City – Maretony Baldoza
20, BA in Broadcast Communications Student
Most memorable moment:
It was such a memorable moment for me to be hailed as the Miss Marikina 1st-runner up.

Marilao, Bulacan – Caneille Faith Santos
24, Registered Nurse
Most memorable moment:
The first time I set my foot in an aircraft. 


Muntinlupa City – Ferina De Paz
22, Model/Talent
Most memorable moment:
I will always remember the day I saw my dad recover from his bypass operation.

Nagcarlan, Laguna – Kimverlyn Suiza
24, Segment Producer
Most memorable moment:
In 2006, the doctors detected that I have a dengue fever and that I was already in a critical stage when I was taken to the hospital. The most memorable part of it is that I survived the life-threatening part of my life and I now have another lifetime to spend with my family and loved ones and to continue on with my dreams.

Negros Oriental – Harriene Banaybanay
 19, BS Pharmacy Student
Why do you want to be Miss Philippines Earth 2013?:
I want to be the ambassadress of the Philippines of water education. 

Olongapo City – Angelee delos Reyes
25, Marketing Head
Why do you want to be Miss Philippines Earth 2013?:
Simply to achieve my ambition in life as stated above. That is, to be a beauty queen who can be a catalyst of change, through influencing/inspiring people to modify their lifestyle, for the betterment of their lives and the rest of the Earth.

Ozamiz City – Kristel Suizo
21, Nursing Graduate
Most memorable moment:
When every weekend we gather in our Lola’s house and eat lunch together our Lola would prepare and play Bahay-bahayan the whole day.

Pagadian City – Mevelyn Villamor
24, Law Student
Describe your childhood/growing up years (8-13 years old):
As a child growing up, I was blessed to have the basics: food, water, shelter and so much more. I grew up with a loving family who supported me in everything I wanted to do. I grew up idolizing my mother.

Paranaque City – Kimberly Tristine Ledesma
19, Hotel and Restaurant Management Student
What is your ambition in life?:
I want to pursue my singing career and be successful enough to establish my own business ventures.

Passi City – Chriscember Joy Nunez
23, College Student
What lessons did you learn from your childhood/growing years?:
We were always on the go, back then. This, I believe, is the reason why I find it easy to adapt to people at any given circumstance.

Placer, Masbate – Nickylyn Cardoza
19, BS in Business Administration Major in Management Accounting Student
Most memorable moment:
My birthday last October 4, 2012 was memorable because I got news to compete in a pageant.  

Quezon City – Sarah Jireh Asido
22, High School Teacher
What is your ambition in life?:
My ultimate ambition is to inspire people, and to touch their lives.

R.T. Lim, Zamboanga Sibugay – Glady Sta. Teresa
18, Food Technology Student
What lessons did you learn from your childhood/growing years?:
Learn from your mistakes, grow from it and make a difference.

Rodriguez, Rizal – Ma. Kristine Tablazon
24, Entrepreneur
What is your ambition in life?:
To run my own business someday.

San Manuel, Isabela – Lullete Jane Ramilo
MPESanManuel
20, College Student
Most memorable moment:
Winning Bb. Perpetual is always a memory that I hold dear.

San Marcelino, Zambales – Janine Asanion
 24, Registered Nurse
Why do you want to be Miss Philippines Earth 2013?:
I want to become a Role Model to everyone and help preserve our mother earth.

San Pablo City – Darian Bajade
19, BS International Hospitality Management specialized in Cruise Line Operations in Hotel Services Student
What is your ambition in life?:
My ambition in life is to first finish my studies, that is why I’m studying hard. After graduation, I want to pursue and be successful in my chosen career in the hospitality industry.  

San Pascual, Batangas – Darlene May Reyes
19, Tourism Graduate
Describe your childhood/growing up years (8-13 years old):
I lived my childhood simply with beautiful memories.

San Pedro, Laguna – Kristine Gail Sandoval
 20, College Student
What is your ambition in life?:
To be successful with my profession and career.

Santa Maria, Bulacan – Bernadette Mae Aguirre
 20, Registered Nurse
What lessons did you learn from your childhood/growing years?:
Don’t ever stop dreaming, always believe in yourself and don’t let anyone pull you down.

Sogod, Cebu – Lucena Rose Magdadaro
21, Product Developer and Registered Nurse
What is your ambition in life?:
I want to be Miss Earth 2013.

Surigao City – Joanna Jane Janson
21, Student
What is your environmental advocacy and why did you choose this?:
Find your edge, do what you can do through your God given ability and skill in preserving our Mother Nature, who is now groaning in her destruction due to our irresponsibility.

Taguig City – Charmaine Hernandez
 18, College Student
Most memorable moment:
When I was crowned as Mutya ng Taguig 2012.

Tanauan City – Kristel Guelos
20, Dentistry Student
What is your ambition in life?:
I aim to become a dentist and beauty queen.  

Tanza, Cavite – Marie Bernadette Meneses
21, Host
What is your ambition in life?:
My ambition in life is to become a news anchor and be a beauty queen for a cause.

Zamboanga City – Nancy Leonard
22, College Graduate
What is your ambition in life?:
To be able to have a successful and meaningful life.  

MAKATI City - Crisalda Catipay
 20, Professional Model
What is your ambition in life?:
I am a person full of dreams, one of them is to have the opportunity to get a title in any prestigious pageant such as Miss Philippines Earth and be able to represent my country in an International Pageant. I also want to become a successful International Flight Stewardess and lastly to have my own happy family in the future.  

TALISAY City - Ma. Eliza Zosa
 25, Nursing Graduate 
What is your ambition in life?:
I want my future patients to call me “Doktora Beauty Queen”!
Get regular updates straight from your Facebook and Twitter accounts with The Blog of Innocence: SilentVoice Points. Make sure that you keep informed about the latest happenings around you. Be a fan of VoicePoints page on Facebook. Join the online conversation of the people behind your history. Follow and get some tweet updates from @voicepoints on Twitter. Discuss and be a part of this changing world. We believe in your voice. We believe in you. Shout! Speak your mind! Join now! You have the right. You have the freedom!

Need advertising partners? Email us now silentvoicepoints@yahoo.com. Advertise with us!

0 comments:

SEARCH

Loading...

Translate This Blog

Featured on

Featured on

ADVERTISE WITH US

ADVERTISE WITH US

ADVERTISE WITH US