LOVE NOTES: How to find and keep a great relationship

Posted on 4/12/13 9:05 PM


Athena_04
A couple of years ago, I had a boyfriend but because of some reasons unknown to me, we parted ways.  After that heart-breaking moment, I never had the chance to meet him but instead of moving on easier, I usually find myself thinking of him, wishing he was mine again.  Can you please give me your fruitful opinion?

Mr Stupid Cupid
                Okay, I can relate to you.  Yes, I also was hurt like you and instead of easily moving on, I still think of that person I once loved also.  It’s hard to move on since you gave them your heart to cherish but we can’t live a life of misery.  We need to be strong and just do our best to live life every day.  Remember that God gives us obstacles that he knows we can get through and this might be the obstacle that will test your will. 


Infinity
                What am I supposed to do if the person whom I use to love before hates me because of such hearsays which damaged my name?  Do I have to continue this fling anymore if that person doesn’t believe in my words?

Mr Stupid Cupid
                Being in a relationship with someone who doesn’t believe in your words is difficult.  How can you express to that person what you are going through if they don’t believe you?  Remember that a healthy relationship has a balance of good and bad.  Also remember that a relationship strives with communication.  


Infinity
                So what am I supposed to do?

Mr Stupid Cupid
                I cannot tell you whether to continue your fling or not because it should come from you.  I know they always say this but, follow what your heart says.  Do what you think will benefit you and your partner?  Most of all, PRAY!  God will give you the best answer, he is always listening.


0#######627
                I have a crush on this guy who I believe is committed. I’m trying to forget him but seeing him very often makes it harder for me….and the hard part is that he isn’t approachable, haha! And I’m a girl asking him about his relationship status; it is somewhat shameful on my part.  What should I do?

Mr Stupid Cupid
                Let me just start off with saying, crushes come and go.  Everyone has a crush or crushes and that is normal because it is not wrong to be attracted to someone who makes your day once you see them.  If the person is not approachable because you are somewhat ashamed to go up to them, then just remember that there are many more guys out there who will make you happy.  We just need to be patient because God will lead us to the right person. 


0#######149
                It’s been a year when my boyfriend and I broke up.  Until now, the pain is still there and I can’t move on.  But he doesn’t love me anymore.  He hurt me and I want him to realize what he did was wrong.  What’s the best thing for me to do?

Mr Stupid Cupid
                The best thing for you to do is try to get over it.  It’s hard for you to move on but like what you said, he doesn’t love you anymore.  He hurt you, a man should love a woman not hurt them.  That is the most important reason to forget him, HE HURT YOU!  I know many people say that there are more fishes in the sea and that is true.  There will be a better guy out there who will treat you like a princess, who will make you smile with his waley jokes, who will respect you and most of all who will love you.  

You can get a free advice - send in questions about your relationship problem. Mr. and Ms. Stupid Cupid will answer your questions. Click this to ask question, share a story, or write an article.


Author: Ephraim Hoku Vita

It's better to get to know me in person.

He is a Business Administration, major in Management Accounting student and a member of UNP Sharks. He plays basketball. 




CONTRIBUTE. Send your articles to  silentvoicepoints@yahoo.com. Subject on your email: VoicePoints. WRITE anything (English or Filipino). SHARE your views. CAPTURE every moment.

Get regular updates straight from your Facebook and Twitter accounts with The Blog of Innocence: SilentVoice Points. Make sure that you keep informed about the latest happenings around you. Be a fan of VoicePoints page on Facebook. Join the online conversation of the people behind your history. Follow and get some tweet updates from @voicepoints on Twitter. Discuss and be a part of this changing world. We believe in your voice. We believe in you. Shout! Speak your mind! Join now! You have the right. You have the freedom!

The Blog of Innocence: SilentVoice Points is accepting works and articles - news on our nation and the world, social issues, environment, advocacy, entertainment, trending issues and events, history, literature, reviews, travel, science and technology and discoveries. We reserve the right to edit and not to publish articles for reasons of libel and ethics.

Need advertising partners? Email us now silentvoicepoints@yahoo.com.  Advertise with us!

0 comments:

SEARCH

Translate This Blog

Featured on

Featured on

ADVERTISE WITH US

ADVERTISE WITH US

ADVERTISE WITH US