Miss Philippines-Earth 2012 Candidates (22-24)

Miss Mun. of INDANG, Cavite
JAYDIELOU DILIDLI
24 years old | Admin and Human Resource Manager

DESCRIBE YOUR CHILDHOOD/GROWING YEARS (8-13 Years old)
I grew up in a very religious environment. My family is very active in participating in church activities. I was also part of an organization called "Kids for Christ" which played an important part in the foundation of my faith.

At a very young age, I developed an awareness of the environment. My savvy father, who is very much successful in his field, is an advocate in creating technologies that focus on conserving energy and promoting environmental sustainability.

WHAT LESSONS DID YOU LEARN FROM YOUR CHILDHOOD/GROWING YEARS?
I have learned to trust God and, most importantly, to put action behind my prayers. I may have had a lot of heartaches, failures and disappointments but I never let it deter me from achieving my full potential. I believe that we are all created to be victors and we should never let "good enough" be good enough. I never want to settle for average or mediocrity cause I believe that my greatest feats are always ahead of me.

WHAT IS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE MOMENT?
My most memorable moment was when I participated in a Renewal of Faith seminar. It was very much different from the past seminars that I was obliged to attend because it was compulsory. I am thankful to my best friend and her family because through that seminar I was able to strengthen my faith and create a deeper and meaningful relationship with the Lord.

WHAT IS THE MOST UNUSUAL THING YOU'VE EVER DONE?
I joined a beauty contest when I was in Grade 3 without my parents knowing.

WHAT IS YOUR AMBITION IN LIFE?
To be successful in my own right. I want to have an MBA degree and eventually get additional education abroad that will provide me with powerful life experiences. I want to have a powerful brand, to have a position of responsibility and be an expert in my chosen career.

I want to travel and see the world. I want to experience and see the different cultures and traditions of each country and see various features and sights. I think that would be a brilliant and amazing experience.

WHAT IS YOUR ENVIRONMENTAL ADVOCACY AND WHY DID YOU CHOOSE THIS?
"Green Energy: A Tool for Sustainable Environment"
In line with the declaration of United Nations 2012 as the year of Sustainable Energy, I believe this is one of the answers to mitigate environmental degradation brought about by increasing utilization of fossil fuel by mankind.

WHAT TIP CAN YOU SHARE TO PROMOTE SUSTAINABLE ENERGY FOR ALL?
Widespread Renewable Energy education for all.
For businessmen and industry: Go Solar, Wind or Hydro powers: promote the commercialization of electric-hybrid vehicles 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Miss IRIGA City
SHECILL BHERTIE BAGAPORO
22 years old | Bachelor of Science in Nursing, University of Northeastern Philippines

DESCRIBE YOUR CHILDHOOD/GROWING YEARS (8-13 Years old)
I left Puerto Princesa City, which happens to be my first home. I'm a Palawena by birth. My parents decided to transfer to Bicol when I was 12 and I started joining pageants when I was 13. My growing years were really full of fun and trials.

WHAT LESSONS DID YOU LEARN FROM YOUR CHILDHOOD/GROWING YEARS?
No matter how young you are you must know how to adapt to the changes life throws at you. Like in my case, we've been through a lot even at my young age. It's already the reality that I'm facing. I'm grateful because I have strong faith in God and in my family. Together, we faced it and we're glad to survive. I'm so lucky to have a family that is strong with God as our source of strength.

WHAT IS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE MOMENT?
My most memorable moment is when I joined the highest and biggest pageant in Bicol, which is Miss Bicolandia 2007.I was 17 years old then and I landed as 3rd runner-up together with Miss Venus Raj as 2nd runner-up. What makes it more memorable is because Venus was there (we were roommates actually:) ). During that time I badly needed money for my sister, and I really prayed for it. I'm glad He gave it to me! Thanks to God!

WHAT IS YOUR AMBITION IN LIFE?
My ambition in life is to be a successful career woman in the future. Of course I want to have a happy life, a loving husband, kids and a stable job.

WHAT IS YOUR ENVIRONMENTAL ADVOCACY AND WHY DID YOU CHOOSE THIS?
"Let us make our environment GREEN again" - We are fast approaching a point of no return. We live in a very crucial time when choices must be made, choices involving our lifestyles, attitude and commitment. If we persist in continuing our dominating ways then we could destroy the resource base on which life depends. But if we choose to care for the earth, nurture it and live in harmony with it then we may be able to save the earth for our children and for our children's children. Let's make our environment green again.

WHAT TIP CAN YOU SHARE TO PROMOTE SUSTAINABLE ENERGY FOR ALL?
Let's all keep in mind that sustainable energy is something that the generations to come can still use without causing harmful repercussions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Miss Mun. of KAWIT, Cavite
REVELEEN CARANDANG
21 years old | BS Medical Technology Graduate from the Trinity University of Asia

DESCRIBE YOUR CHILDHOOD/GROWING YEARS (8-13 Years old)
I was born and raised in Riyadh, K.S.A.. My childhood life was challenging for these years were the days where I longed for fatherly love.

WHAT LESSONS DID YOU LEARN FROM YOUR CHILDHOOD/GROWING YEARS?
Obstacles in life (growing up without a father) are not a hindrance for me when it comes to achieving success.

WHAT IS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE MOMENT?
When I made a Salutatorian Speech for my mother.

WHAT IS YOUR AMBITION IN LIFE?
To be a successful Dermatologist.

WHAT IS YOUR ENVIRONMENTAL ADVOCACY AND WHY DID YOU CHOOSE THIS?
I chose Education, for in Education, people would be more aware of our environment.

WHAT TIP CAN YOU SHARE TO PROMOTE SUSTAINABLE ENERGY FOR ALL?
By simply turning off lights when not in use. 



Click here to view full list of candidates. 
Get regular updates straight from your Facebook and Twitter accounts with The Blog of Innocence: SilentVoice Points. Make sure that you keep informed about the latest happenings around you. Be a fan of VoicePoints page on Facebook. Join the online conversation of the people behind your history. Follow and get some tweet updates from @voicepoints on Twitter. Discuss and be a part of this changing world. We believe in your voice. We believe in you. Shout! Speak your mind! Join now! You have the right. You have the freedom!
 
Need advertising partners? Email us now silentvoicepoints@yahoo.com.  Advertise with us!

0 comments:

SEARCH

Translate This Blog

Featured on

Featured on

ADVERTISE WITH US

ADVERTISE WITH US

ADVERTISE WITH US