Dream Big

(My High School Life)

“Thanks to you
For teaching me how to live
Putting things in perspective
Showing me how to give
And how to take…”

I'll always treasure and remember my Alma Matter because in her canopy, I have developed my skills, values and knowledge necessary for the last level of education. I have learned to compete both in classroom and on in playing fields. Perhaps most importantly, I have learned to set goals, to aspire, to do amazing things, to dream big.
As the poem “Dream Big” explains:
“…things worth doing seldom come easy.
There will be good days.
And there will be bad days.
There will be times when you want to turn around,
Pack it up, and call it quits. Those times tell you that you are pushing yourself,
That you are not afraid to learn by trying.”
Although high school has been the source of many obstacles throughout the past four years, I have persevered, and in the presence of tough times ahead, I must remember to fight, to attain my dreams.
The poem “Dream Big” continues:
“Believe in the incredible power of the human mind
Of doing something that makes a difference.
Of working hard.
Of laughing and hoping.
Of lazy afternoons.
Of lasting friends. Pf all the things that will cross your path this year.”
As I leave high school for extraordinary institutions and opportunities, the challenge is in me to fulfill my greatest dreams.
And as poem “Dream Big” continues:
“If there were ever a time to dare,
To make a difference,
To embark on something worth doing,
It is now.
Not for any grand cause, necessarily ---
But for something that tugs at your heart,
Something that’s your aspiration,
Something that’s your dream.”
Time is not infinite so don’t let yourself be persuaded that you can achieve your dreams later, begin to achieve your aspirations today.
Consider the sentiments of the conclusion of “Dream Big”
“The start of something new brings the hope of something great.
Anything is possible.
There is only one you.
And you will pass this way only once.”
I sincerely wish that each of my classmates follows his individuals’ hopes, aspirations and passions in life.
Thank you teachers for molding us to be useful citizens. We learned a lot from you. We promise to apply, remember and cherish those lofty teachings. Thank you for teaching every student the every letters. And that letters ay nagbigay sa amin ng daan upang tahakin ang bawat takbo ng aming mga pangarap at kamtin ang bawat asam na tagumpay. As I write this message natanto ko na walang magtatagumpay kung hindi dahil sa mga gurong walang ibang hangarin kundi paunlarin ang kaalaman ng mga kabataan.
I am proud of you my dear friends and thank you for sharing your epoch and I am very lucky because I have you. Thank you sa lahat ng memories and experiences we have shared. Kung ito man ang huling mensaheng maibibigay ko sa inyo nais kung sabihin ‘you made a mark in my life’ sa apat na taong pagsasama natin. Totoog marami tayong pinagdaanan mula sa kabiguan at kalungkutan. Ngunit sa kabila ng lahat ng ito hindi ito ang naging hadlang upang matapos nalang ang ating pagkakaibigan sa wala.
Thanks Mommy sa lahat lahat. Salamat sa mga sakripisyong ibinibigay mo. Kung minsan hindi mo ako nauunawaan kung bakit ganito ako bilang isang kabataan. Balang araw mauunawaan mo ako. Ako ay isang anak na hindi nabuhay upang magpakasaya. Ako ay nabuhay upang maglingkod sa aking kapwa. Salamat talaga sa lahat lahat. Alam kong hindi matutumbasan ng salitang “salamat” ang paghihirap ngunit sa bawat titik yaon ay ay nakatagong pagmamahal. Thanks din sa ‘yo Daddy. Hindi ako makakapagtapos sa high school kung hindi dahil sa pagsisikap mo. Malayo ka man, lagi kong sinasambit sa aking sarili na sana nandito ka nakikita mo ang bawat tagumpay ko. Sana sa pagtahak kong ng panibagong yugto ng aking buhay sasamahan ninyo pa rin ako.
I am proud na product ako ng LNHS, naging guro ko ang mga magigiting na guro, nakilala ko ang mga mabubuting kaibigan at naging mga magulang ko kayo. Salamat sa inyong lahat kung hindi dahil sa inyo hindi ako magiging Class Salutatorian.
I promise ang mga natutuhan ko ay aking ibabahagi sa mga kabataang nangangailan ng pang-unawa mula sa mga magulang.
As I step forward for a new beginning, new challenges in my life, I will never stop believing in my dreams. From a simple dream I will make it BIG dreams and later turn it into REALITY!






 



All Rights Reserved.

0 comments:

SEARCH

Translate This Blog

Featured on

Featured on

ADVERTISE WITH US

ADVERTISE WITH US

ADVERTISE WITH US