The Author



P-A-U-L M-I-C-H-A-E-L C-A-M-A-N-I-A J-A-R-A-M-I-L-L-O What are the stories behind this name?
Birth: Marikina City (October 18, 1993)
Parents: Feliciano Jaramillo and Cristina Jaramillo
When I was young, my father decided to go abroad so that he can support us as a bread winner in the family. At present, we are living here in Paras, Sto. Domingo, Ilocos Sur. I have one brother, Mark Bryan Jaramillo (younger than me).
Education:           Paras Day Care Center
                           Paras-Parada Community School
                           Lussoc National High School
                           University of Northern Philippines- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
     I love photography. I love writing poems and short stories. I have lots of collection of my literary pieces. I started to write these when I was six years old. My poems are all about love (for parents), environment, the people and society, and religion. I write short stories on horror and fantasies. Later, I decided to expound my short stories about the government and the nation. I also composed songs for God, about religion, environment, and the Philippines today. I love writing articles. Since I was in high school, I joined our official pub, ‘The Spring’ and ‘Ang Batis’. I won and participated in the Divisions Schools Press Conference and Regional Schools Press Conference.
     I am a leader. I lead the Science Club and Youth for Environment in Schools Organization in my high school. I hold offices in the different organizations and in the Supreme Student Government (umbrella organization of the school; a nationwide organization of the students and mandated by the Department of Education). I am a member in my college’s organization, Organization of Business Administration Student (award-winning mandated organization in the University of Northern Philippines) and Junior Philippine Institute of Accountants (group of BS Accountancy students, cream of the crop of our university).
     I love traveling. I want to discover new places, new things, new culture, new history, new people but I will stay as a Filipino.
     I am a member of the Iglesia Ni Cristo (Church of Christ). I was baptized on December 2005. When I was 10 years old, I decided to become a part of the Iglesia Ni Cristo- Ecclesiastical District of Ilocos Sur, Local Congregation of Sto. Domingo Children Worship Service Choir. After baptismal, I joined the Junior/Senior Choir. I also hold offices like secretary, auditor and treasurer in the CWS, chairman in a committee in the Binhi organization (group of 12-17 years old INC members).
     I am a netizen. I am a blogger. I have couples of social networking accounts like Facebook where I hold three pages, Lussoc National High School (page for my high school), UNP-CBAA Philippine Literature Students(page full of reflections on the Philippine literary pieces, movies made and produce by the students), Photoshop Generation BeauMonde(business page for events’ invitations and favors). I have only one official account for Facebook which is Paul Michael Camania Jaramillo. I also moderate two accounts, Lussoc Nhs(high school account) and Pho Gen(business account). I have only one twitter account, paulgeniusboy and a tumblr account, Paradox of Big Dreams. This is my blog. Discover more things about me, discover more things with me. Read, realize, reflect! Dream, aspire, believe!

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious." --- Albert Einstein

0 comments:

SEARCH

Translate This Blog

Featured on

Featured on

ADVERTISE WITH US

ADVERTISE WITH US

ADVERTISE WITH US